University of Virginia Athletics Ticket Policies
It is your responsibility to inform the Virginia Athletics Ticket Office of any changes in your address. You may manage your contact information by signing in to your online ticket account. Address changes can also be submitted in writing with your signature on a ticket application or separate letter. For your account's protection, address changes will not be taken over the phone. Please be aware that address changes will affect the mailing of tickets and applications, so please check each sport's mailing dates for details.
Children under the age of 2 do not need a ticket if they are going to sit on an adult's lap. All other patrons must have a ticket for entry into all Virginia Athletics events.
Mailing of Tickets
Season tickets will be mailed approximately 2 to 3 weeks prior to the start of the season. Single game tickets will be mailed no later than 7 days prior to the game.
Refunds or exchanges will not be made unless an order is not filled. Refunds or exchanges will not be made due to a game time or date change. All sales are final.
The University of Virginia and the Athletic Department, in conjunction with local, state and federal law enforcement agencies reserves the unrestricted right to refuse or terminate admission and/or reentry. It further reserves the right to eject any intoxicated person(s) whose conduct is deemed inappropriate. Patrons must present a valid ticket for entry. Admission is subject to inspections and search for prohibited items. These items include but are not limited to:
- Backpacks, bags, carryalls and totes are prohibited. People should expect that diaper bags or bags holding essential medicines will be examined.
- Alcohol, food, containers, coolers, and video cameras continue to be prohibited.
- Banners, flags, and signs attached to sticks or poles also continue to be prohibited.
- Items that can be thrown such as balls, frisbees, etc and artificial noise makers are prohibited.
- Large strollers are prohibited, however, umbrella strollers are allowed as long as they are stored under the seats of the ticket holder.
Tickets will be held at Will Call if ordered within 7 days of the event or the first event of a season/mini package. Will Call is located at the East Gate of Scott Stadium for home football games and will open 3 hours prior to kick off. Will Call is located near the West Entrance of the John Paul Jones Arena for home men's and women's basketball games and will open 1 ½ hour prior to tip off. All patrons picking up tickets at Will Call must present a photo ID.